Book Your Shoot
- Booking Cancellations – All bookings become permanent 48 hours prior to the selected day of your shoot. Cancelations after that will count against your monthly quota. Cancellations made inside of 24 hours prior to the selected day will also incur a $50 fee + the cost for any outside rental fees. All cancelations must be done in writing.
- Booking No Shows – On your shoot day, if you do not show up after one hour of your stated start time, your booking will be canceled and the above cancellation penalties will be applied to your account.
- Overtime – There is a 15-minute grace period, after which, overtime fees will begin to be charged. The overtime rate is $60.00/hr. This rate does not include taxes or additional equipment rental fees incurred.
- Equipment Rentals – Equipment is first come first served. We'll make every effort to meet your request, but it's best to book early to ensure you have the stuff you need on set. We have an account at Root for rentals, but cannot always accommodate last minute requests. If you don't know how to use a piece of equipment, please ask. We don't want to have to charge you for something you accidentally broke because it was used or setup improperly.
- Prop Rentals – Props and backgrounds are also first come, first served. Book early to get what you need.
- Garbage – Please leave the studio as you found it. All garbage must be picked up. Any used seamless should be folded up the best you can and placed near the garbage cans. Leave a mess and you'll be charged a cleaning fee.
- Parking – You can park on the sidewalk while loading/unloading equipment, but you cannot leave your vehicle there. The cops will ticket you. Parking is available across the street in the CostCo parking lot (at your own risk), or you can park in the Industry City lot on 36th & 2nd Ave for $15.00.
- Freight Elevator & Conveyer Belt – Only studio staff is allowed to operate the conveyer belt.